PHOTOVOLTAIC IN PRICIPLE
1. Photovoltaic cell
By the correct manufacture process and connection of photovoltaic cells and installation of a protective glass together creates a photovoltaic panel of a capacity of about 130 to 160 Wp/m2. Wp is the peak performance under ideal conditions (light intensity of 1000 W/m2 falls vertically on to the panel at a temperature of 25 ° C).
The quantity of gained energy depends on these factors:
- the production technology of PV panels (efficiency)
- the intensity of incident light (site)
- on the area the light falls on (direct-proportional)
- Ideal for pitched roofs with south orientation of + 5-10 ° and for double-axis positioning units- so called trackers. It has a maximum output per m2
- They must be oriented to the South and not shaded.
- Black color
- they can be used on roof systems as well as on the land
- slightly larger area than with mono panels is needed.
- they can be oriented in different directions than to the south (SE, E, W), since they can transform even diffused radiation
- dark blue color
THIN FILM AND CI-S PANELS
- Ideal for power plants, which are not restricted by the area of land
- Lower costs
- The highest performance per installed watt with diffused light incidence – ideal for a roof with not good directional orientation and territories with frequent cloudy weather
- Twice the area is needed for the installation than with Crystaline modules.
- Red-brown color
2. PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANT
Photovoltaic power plant is a cluster of small or large number of solar panels mounted on a fixed or rotating structure connected to an inverter, which passes alternating current to the switchboard of house, or company via a Green bonus measuring device and further either to appliances, or to the network NN. A solar power plant can be built on the roof of a family house, factory building or on the open land